Sunday, August 28, 2011

BEST! STEAK! EVER!

Smokin; Jim himself...
So last night Phyl & I went to Smokin' Jims House of Bar-B-Q her in A'dale; it's been there for quite a few years, but we've never been since we're not big BBQ fans; even though we drive by it all the time. Well, sorry to say, that was a lot of wasted opportunities!
Saturday night is steak night, so after much thought, I went for the 12oz Sirloin, which came out medium-medium rare, as ordered. Oh my god! What an incredible piece of meat! With a sauce that was cooked on, not poured on and a nice char outside & a beautifully cooked inside, this is arguably the best Sirloin I've ever eaten...and I've eaten a lot of them!
Phyllis enjoyed her pulled pork, and the sides were quite tasty also, especially the baked beans which had little pieces of real pork mixed in for an extra special treat.
So let me reiterate...

BEST! STEAK! EVER!

No comments: