1) Goldmine Classic Rock Digest (25 Years Of Rock & Roll): Interviews, collecting articles, and
other stuff from the pages of Goldmine Magazine with the likes of Ringo,John Fogerty,Ray Davies,& Chuck Berry. Always interesting.
2) Knight Of Shadows by Roger Zelazny: The continuing adventures of Merlin,son of Corwin, from the original Amber series. Interesting, but not as good as the original.
3) Mary Mary by James Patterson: The latest Alex Cross mystery, and more confusion in
his personal life. Interesting twist to the killer in this one.
4) Dragon Tears by Dean Koontz: Another thriller/chiller - this one stands out for the
'seeing the world through a dog's eyes(and nose) sequences.
5) Kaleidoscope Eyes by Jim Derogatis: The subtitle says it all - 'Psychedelic Music
From the 1960s to the 1990s'
6) Horrible Beginnings by Steven Silver & Martin H Greenberg, ed.: First stories by
horror writers, hence the title. Best one is about Dracula on the Titanic.
So, a good selection this time around. No disappointments in this lot, though the 'Amber'
concepts are wearing thin for me.