Friday, August 04, 2006

MORE AUTOGRAPHED CDs

Drivetrain by .38 Special: Autographed by Don Barnes & Donnie Van Zant, along with the rest of the 2006 band.

Celebrate: The Three Dog Night Story: Autographed by Chuck Negron (keep hoping to find the rest of the guys amenable to autographs at some show)

Wayfaring Sons by Colin Hay: Autographed at an Orlando show, really nice guy, put on a grat show.

What You Hear Is What You Get by Bad Co.: Autographed by Brian Howe. He did a set in Clearwater that was part of a Charlie Daniels benefit show. We ended up sitting in the field next to a guy who was a good friend of Brian's, and when he came over to chat I got a photo and autograph. Real nice guy, it turns out he (at the time)lived around Ft Myers and was co-owner of Ft Myers Airport.

Live:The 1971 Tour by Grand Funk: Autographed by Mark Farner

Arlo Guthrie by Arlo Guthrie: What a great guy, always makes sure everyone gets an autograph at his shows.

Live At La Paloma by Spirit: Autographed by Randy California. I already had an autograph from Randy on the Twelve Dreams... album & Live Spirit cassette. I owned this cd from his 3 piece version of Spirit, and one day at the local Goodwill store found a $5 copy with his autograph on it! So, of course I couldn't resist and snatched it up.

Back From Rio by Roger McGuinn: Signed at one of the 3-4 times we saw him live. Man is just incredible on that 12 string Rickenbacker!

BBC Sessions by The Yardbirds: Autographed by Chris Dreja & Jim McCarty at their one year at Epcot Flower Power series. Wish they's have them back, it was such a great show.

Well, that's it for all my autographed cds, until I get some more. But I'll have to dig through my cassettes & vinyl and see what I have in that lot...
stay tuned...

No comments: