Friday, September 22, 2006

BE THE SCIENCE FROG

Yup, that's what I did today. I be the science frog. Remember the science frog?
The science teacher cut open a dead frog and applied electricity to a nerve and the
leg would jump...yeah wasn't that cool.
At least until you're the frog!!

Yeah, I went today for a nerve conduction test today on my poor feet. The doctor
applies electrodes to different points of your feet and applies electric shocks
with something that looks suspiciously like a Tazer! Yeow...if that's low voltage,
I'm sure hoping I never ever get Tazered...Yeow! Actually, most of it was
just sorta tingly, but every so often it would really hit some nerve that would really give you a jolt, and that really did hurt.
Hopefully, somewhere down the road this Tazering will be helpful to solving the mystery of my Neuropathic feet...

No comments: