Wednesday, October 18, 2006

HAIRCUTS


So I got my haircut last night - 3 times a year whether I need it or not!! - haha, but
it's true actually. Though at one time it was 2 times a year, and even 1 time or less a year.
But that's not the story; actually it reminded me of when I was living in London, back when my hair was normally short; since I was in high school and had not grown my hair out yet.
I went to a barber in London that my Dad may have told me about, not really sure how
I found the place, but for the equivalent of $2.40 I got my hair cut with a straight razor.
That's right - a straight razor - the kind murderers use to cut someone's throat in
old movies. But I'll tell you, it was a great haircut if you didn't think about someone
waving a straight razor around your head!. And I'm sure you can't find anyone who
cuts hair like that anymore.
But at least I had the experience of it once, and if I ever see a barber who advertises
for it (and doesn't look like Sweeny Todd) I'd consider doing it again...
...maybe...

No comments: