Friday, May 04, 2007

MY 2 CENTS WORTH - GUN CONTROL

Okay, everybod's gt an opinion and it's usually free. Of course, things are worth what you
pay for them...
Now, the way I figure it, when the Founding Fathers wrote the second amendment
they were talking about guns like the musket. Unfortunately, most people
these days seem to want the one on the Uzi.




So maybe, as a form of gun control we let everybody have a gun (1 and 1 only) as long
as it's the one on the left, you know, the Founding Fathers' , not the mass killing one.
I mean, I'd feel a lot safer knowing someone had to take 1-2 minutes to reload after
EVERY shot, instead of firing 200 rounds a second. And you gotta admit, it sure would be a lot harder to smuggle one into a building unseen.
So that's my 2 cents worth, feel free to send me your 2 cents worth...
...or just send me 2 cents...

No comments: