Friday, July 13, 2007

BETCHA THEY DIDN'T THINK OF THAT...

My wife got her annual yeast infection a week or so ago, and of course went
to the Dr for her pills. I was looking at the box of medication, which stated:
"The easy ORAL cure for most vaginal yeast* infections"

*Due to Candida

Now I remember back around 1974 Tony Orlando & Dawn had a hit
song called Candida; the refrain started out with:

"Oh my Candida
We could make it together..."

So did whoever wrote this song actually write it
about giving his girlfriend a yeast infection??

Bleh.

So in the spirit of Candida, here's a few more diseases
someone can use for a song:
Variola..........(smallpox)
Quinsy..........(tonsilitis)
Myelitis........(inflammation of the spine)
Impetigo......(infectious skin disease)

Romantic,eh? Well I'll bet you could make them sound romantic...

No comments: