Monday, October 01, 2007

PARTY ON!!

Hahahaha...found this photo the other day, from 1973, I'm pretty sure; me, my Mom, & Dad at a place called Your Father's Mustache in Greenwich Village NYC. From hat I remember, you sat at a long table with other people, and drank pitchers of beer. And occasionally the waiters climbed up on the table and sang drinking songs. There may have been some sort of music, but I really don't remember. As you can probably tell from the photo, I was certainly feeling no pain (I may even still have the styrofoam straw hat), and even Mom & Dad (wearing MY hat) were having a good time. This is back when I was living in the Norwalk CT YMCA (nowhere near as fun as the Village People would have you think, and Mom & Dad had come over from England on a business trip and a visit. This was probably the only time I actually got drunk with my parents, it was quite a memorable occasion...





No comments: