Tuesday, November 27, 2012

THE SYNCHRONICITY OF RANDOMNESS

So this is odd; when I listen to CDs at work, I have a pile that I work through, more or less alphabetically by title. I also have a more or less alphabetical pile of CDs that have been purchased but not listened yet listened to. Every day at lunch I put on the headphones and listen to the next new CD in line, and when it’s done, pull out the next CD from my regular listening pile. Today, the un-listened CD was Save The Turtles greatest hits compilation; when that was done, pulled the next one from the standard pile - Captured Live, The Turtles featuring Flo & Eddie!
So, just one of those random things that happen to come together, funny how things like that pop up every once in a while. Back when I was a kid, my friend from across the street was calling me and I picked up the phone to call him just as he finished dialing, but before the phone rang!
(Cue the Twilight Zone..doo doo doo doo…)


No comments: