Tuesday, April 15, 2014

BEER# 1122

San Miguel Cerveza Negra: A nice tasty dark lager (more like an amber) with rich caramel tones made from roasted pilsen malt.
This showed up in a 9 pack (they used to be 10 packs) of mixed bottles from World Market that my daughter bought me for my 40th anniversary. Interestingly, this beer from the Philippines is from the same brewery that brewed the first beer on my beer list.(Not really sure, but I know when we lived in Wilton after coming back from the Philippines my Dad used to get a case every Xmas from someone he worked with over there & he always let me try things like that - so legend makes it beer#1). 

Really enjoyed the Cerveza Negra, hopefully I’ll be able to find a 6-pack somewhere so I can drink 5 more and share 1 with my beer buddy Jim.
 Hey, that’s what friends are for!

No comments: