Wednesday, November 21, 2007

BEER,BEER,BEER,BEER...(pt.1)

Well, you may know I'm a beer lover; but beyond
drinking for drinking's sake(and I find nothing
wrong with that), I also enjoy trying new beers.
If you follow this blog at all, you probably know
that I'm up over 500 different beers; below are
just a few of interest listed.

This was a pretty good brew; used to be made in
Tampa, but it's contracted out now. When it first
came out, it was a draft only sold during Gasparilla.
(hence the name - after the pirate for whom the
festival is named) Now you can buy it bottled,
but only at the appropriate time of year (February-ish).




You can't find this anymore. It wasn't that good,

but it used to be made in the town where I live.

At one time, the bottle had the logo printed

directly on it, which

was pretty neat.






Don't care much for A-B products now

that I've discovered more flavorful

beers, but I do like this one the best

of all the A-B products; nice smooth

honey flavor does the trick.













This one is not one of my favorites,

but the label is really cool, isn't it?







No comments: