Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SPEAKING OF BEER

So, speaking of beer, I thought I'd share these with you. Below are labels for beer (duh),
but not just labels. The first one may be the new design for Bud cans, but then again, they
may not do it. The other three labels are for beers that have had names copyrighted & labels
designed, but may not necessarily be sold. But I thought you might be interested anyway,
if you're a beer kinda guy like me. And hey, you may see one of these on the shelves one day,
and remember...you saw them here first...
This one's by good old A-B; one of their seasonal drafts they may release as a bottled beer.
It may actually be one of theis summer seasonals under a different name.
This is going to be a red lager done by the Rolling Rock people.

And this one, to be private labeled and sold by Costco stores.

So keep an eye out, and let me know if you find one of these somewhere.



No comments: