Sunday, June 30, 2013

WORLD WAR Z

Read the book, really enjoyed it; it seemed like a true possibility of what could happen if there really was a zombie apocalypse...
Then I went to see the movie, and despite it being a vehicle for Brad Pitt, it was really freakin' good! The first 20 minutes or so had me on the edge of my seat and catching my breath. The last 20 minutes had me holding my breath and really creeping out(the tooth zombie was truly terrifying - if you watch the movie you'll know who(what) I'm talking about!) The wall scene, which showed in the commercial was absolutely terrifying...even though you knew it was going to happen(even if you didn't see the TV trailer you'd know what was going to happen) and I know I kept thinking "Shut it off-shut it off!"
And you need to see it at least once on the big screen;
I know I"m tempted to go back and watch it again...



No comments: