Monday, November 11, 2013

THANKS, I'LL GUARD MY OWN BEER

This weekend Phyl & I went (again) to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. While trying the different foods is fun, the real reason I go is for the beer. Over the years they’ve added more countries/regions to the usual ones & most of them bring at least one beer along.
So, of course, I find a map listing online with all the foods/wines/beers listed and figure out which beers I haven’t tried yet so I know where to stop as we go around the countries.
 Anyway, at some point Phyl went to pee and I waited in the walkway for her. Along comes a guy wearing a t-shirt that said ‘Keg Security’, so I told him “Hey, keep up the good work!”, and as he turned to acknowledge, he dropped his beer! So of course both his friends and I told him he was fired from Keg Security if he couldn’t even protect his own beer!
Well, it was funny at the time…guess you had to be there…

No comments: